Williams Medical have partnered with Niche Health to bring you noteSpace, a secure offsite storage and digitisation solution for the full management of your Lloyd George and A4 medical records.
Providing quick and easy access to patient information, this value-adding service enables you to free up valuable office space, reduce staff workload and enhance patient safety.
Our expert team will collect, catalogue and barcode your patient records at a time that suits you.
Many practices prefer we do this out of surgery time such as on a Saturday.
We use industry-leading scanners to digitise to BS10008 standards.
The records are securely returned to the practice to be attached directly to the clinical record.
We hold your patient records in secure storage during the quality-assurance process.
When no longer required they can be securely destroyed.
- Our fully managed service ensures there is no impact on staff time in preparing the Lloyd George records, as part of the digitisation process
- Records are collected, catalogued, barcoded and boxed at a time to suit the Practice
- Records are digitised to BS10008:14 standard and then returned securely to your Practice for direct attachment to the clinical record
- Deep storage of the paper Lloyd George records in our secure off-site storage facilities forms part of the solution, giving complete confidence that the records are available to look at physically if needed and for quality assurance purposes during the digitisation process
- noteSpace 'follow-on' service ensures that when the scanning is complete, new records coming into the Practice are captured on an ongoing basis rather than being added to staff workload
- Secure destruction to BS EN 15713 standard or ongoing deep storage.