We ship all orders using one of our carefully selected partners, which include UK Mail, City Link, TNT and PolarSpeed (for temperature controlled products).
We do not charge for delivery for orders over £100, but small orders with a value of less than £100 (excluding VAT) will attract a small order charge of £5.99 (excluding VAT).
The nature of the products we sell means that we require a signature on receipt. In most instances, our delivery partners will not leave your order with a neighbour or in a location you specify (such as the coal house or porch).
If you are not available when your order is delivered, the delivery service will leave you a card. You can contact them directly to arrange re-delivery. Alternatively, please call us on 01685 846666 and we'd be happy to help.
After three delivery attempts, your order will be returned to us, and we will try to contact you to arrange a more convenient time to receive your order.
All orders over £100 qualify for Free Delivery, but small orders with a value of less than £100 (excluding VAT) will attract a small order charge of £5.99 (excluding VAT).
Delivery of some larger items - and deliveries to non-UK mainland locations - may be charged more, and we may contact you after you order with more information.
We deliver to all parts of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Our sister company Williams Ireland delivers to Republic of Ireland and take payment in Euros - please visit www.williamsmedical.ie to order.
Due to the nature of many of the products we sell, we aplogise, but we can't send orders overseas.
If you require your order to be delivered by a certain time, please contact us on 01685 846666, Option 1.
Depending on the nature of the products you need, we can arrange timed or Saturday morning deliveries.
1. All Orders will be despatched by the most appropriate route. Where a Customer suggests an alternative route or places an Order outside the normal schedule, the Company shall have the right to charge the entire cost of delivery, irrespective of the value of the Order. See website for details.
2. The Goods shall be delivered to the address stated in the Contract and the signature of an employee or agent of the Buyer at such address on the Seller's delivery note shall be conclusive proof of the delivery of the Goods. Any special delivery requirements or difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, and restricted access) should be made known to the Company at the time of placing the Order and may be subject to additional costs. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any difficulties in delivery as a consequence of information or lack of information supplied by the customer.
3. The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each of the Customer's Orders for the goods within the time agreed when the Company accepts an Order and, if no time is agreed, then within a reasonable time, but the time of delivery is not of the essence. If, despite those endeavours, the Company is unable for any reason to fulfil any delivery on the specified date, the Company will not be deemed in breach of the Contract, nor (for the avoidance of doubt) will the Company have any liability to the customer for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including as a result of negligence) by any delay or failure in delivery. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the customer to cancel the Order or to receive a refund of any monies paid unless and until the customer has given 14 days' notice to the Company requiring the delivery to be made and the Company has not fulfilled delivery within that period. The customer shall have no other remedy in respect of late delivery. All goods are sold subject to reasonable availability and where appropriate, the Company reserves the right to substitute materials of equivalent or superior specification without notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to make an administration fee towards the carriage of orders under £100.00 ex VAT. See website for details.
5. Unless otherwise stated in the Contract, the price of the Goods shall not include the cost of delivery where the agreed delivery location is within the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. In the case of 'special deliveries' (i.e. deliveries that are not normal scheduled deliveries) a separate charge will be specified in the Contract. Any orders that are not to main land UK may incur additional costs. These will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched. See website for details.
6. Goods shipped direct from suppliers may be subject to additional carriage charges. Any additional charges will be advised prior to the Order being despatched to the Customer.
7. If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the date of delivery the Company will be entitled, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights, either:
8. The Company reserves the right to deliver in instalments at its discretion. Where delivery is by instalment, each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract and the failure by the Company to deliver any one or more instalments in accordance with these Conditions, or any claim by the Customer in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Customer to treat the Contract as a whole as repudiated.
9. The Customer shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any costs or losses incurred by the Seller as a result of the Customer's failure to take delivery of the Goods on the delivery date (in which case such indemnity shall include any additional storage charges) or cancellation of any order.
10 In the event of non-arrival of Goods, the Customer must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice or e-mail advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.