text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Free Shipping on orders of £100 or more!

Same day despatch on all in stock items ordered by 6pm

We Can Help!

Although it's still currently acceptable for practices to make use of older equipment that contains mercury, its presence at any location can cause a potential hazard for employees and visitors.

Mercury is highly toxic, and even short-term exposure due to a spillage or cracked thermometer can lead to harmful effects.

How Our Disposal Service Works

Our medical services team will arrange a collection from your premises:
  • The mercury is transported in a secure container
  • We leave a certificate to confirm that the mercury has been disposed of correctly
  • We transport the mercury to our disposal facility
  • We dispose of the mercury in an environmentally responsible manner
To ensure a hassle-free service, we will:
  • Arrange collection of the equipment from your premises
  • Work on the equipment at our fully-equipped head-office workshop
  • Return your passed equipment along with all test certificates
To arrange a disposal, or to find out more, call us on 01685 845555 or use our enquiry form.

Fields marked with a * are required and must be completed.