We Can Help!
Although it's still currently acceptable for practices to make use of older equipment that contains mercury, its presence at any location can cause a potential hazard for employees and visitors.
Mercury is highly toxic, and even short-term exposure due to a spillage or cracked thermometer can lead to harmful effects.
How Our Disposal Service Works
Our medical services team will arrange a collection from your premises:
- The mercury is transported in a secure container
- We leave a certificate to confirm that the mercury has been disposed of correctly
- We transport the mercury to our disposal facility
- We dispose of the mercury in an environmentally responsible manner
To ensure a hassle-free service, we will:
To arrange a disposal, or to find out more, call us on 01685 845555 or use our enquiry form.
- Arrange collection of the equipment from your premises
- Work on the equipment at our fully-equipped head-office workshop
- Return your passed equipment along with all test certificates