text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

We Can Help!

Although it's still currently acceptable for practices to make use of older equipment that contains mercury, its presence at any location can cause a potential hazard for employees and visitors.

Mercury is highly toxic, and even short-term exposure due to a spillage or cracked thermometer can lead to harmful effects.

How Our Disposal Service Works

Our medical services team will arrange a collection from your premises:
  • The mercury is transported in a secure container
  • We leave a certificate to confirm that the mercury has been disposed of correctly
  • We transport the mercury to our disposal facility
  • We dispose of the mercury in an environmentally responsible manner
To ensure a hassle-free service, we will:
  • Arrange collection of the equipment from your premises
  • Work on the equipment at our fully-equipped head-office workshop
  • Return your passed equipment along with all test certificates
To arrange a disposal, or to find out more, call us on 01685 845555 or use our enquiry form.

Fields marked with a * are required and must be completed.