At Williams Medical Supplies all our staff are provided with a fantastic range of valuable employment benefits:
- Competitive salary structure
- Various individual and team incentive awards
- An active policy of promotion within the Williams Medical Supplies group
- A Group Personal Pension provided by Standard Life
Upon joining Williams Medical Supplies you are entitled to join the Standard Life Stakeholder Pension Scheme, which is registered with OPRA and meets the standards set by the DSS.
A group Personal Pension Scheme, to which the employer contributes 5%, is then available to employees once they have satisfactorily completed their
- Welsh Hospital Association membership
WHA is a non-profit association which operates a range of low cost schemes to help its members with the everyday costs of staying healthy.
There are 11 different cash benefits. These include optical care, dental treatment, physiotherapy, osteopathy and maternity, for example. In addition, there are cash benefits for each day spent in hospital as an outpatient and for attendances as a hospital outpatient.
- Death in Service scheme
The Group Death in Service Plan provides payment of four times annual salary to your named beneficiary if you die while employed by Williams Medical Supplies before attaining the normal retirement age.
There is no qualifying period for entry into the plan, so staff are entered from day one of their employment.
- Company car (dependant on role), and free parking for all staff
- At least 24 days annual paid holidays, increasing to 25 days after a year's service, 26 days after two years and 27 on completion of five years' service plus bank hoildays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Daily FREE refreshments including baskets of fresh fruit, tea, coffee and water
- A strong commitment to your ongoing training and career development
- The option of joining a Credit Union saving scheme
- A school starter scheme to allow you time off to ensure your child gets to nursery or school safely and settled in properly on their very first day
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art gym with:
- Exercise bike
- Cross trainer
- Rowing machine
- Abs cruncher
- Multi gym
- Staff discount on products sold by the company
- Structured long service awards
- A full and varied calendar of social events arranged by both the company and employees
- Independent, expert personal financial planning advice for your pension and other investments
- A will drafting service
- An occupational health service which includes on-site Well Employee Clinics with a nurse twice a year and free flu jabs
- Internet café with Nintendo Wii and a full-sized pool table
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves and snack vending machines
- FREE workwear and uniforms for some departments
- A one hour early finish each week (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Discount on Leisure Centre Membership
- TV with 24 hr news coverage
The gym is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday with showers and electrical points for hair dryers and shavers in the changing areas.