Supernova Hand Sanitising Foam
Supernova Hand Sanitising Foam - 600ml
Suitable for use in high-traffic locations, Supernova Hand Sanitising Foam is an alcohol-free foam supplied with a convenient pump dispenser. The foam is effective against viruses such as Clostridium difficile, and Norovirus and can be used instantly, with no water required.
Unlike many alcohol-based cleansers, Supernova Hand Sanitising Foam will not dry or crack hands and continues to offer residual protection after the initial application.
- Proven effective against 99.9% of spores, bacteria, fungi and viruses including H1N1
(Swine Flu) and MRSA
- Alcohol free formulation won’t dry or crack hands
- Provides residual protection to hands long after the initial application
- Exceeds European standards EN1276, EN13704, EN1650, EN14476 and EN1500
- Instantly ready to use - no water required
- Each 600ml hand sanitising foam dispenser provides more than 400 hand washes
- Each 60ml hand sanitising foam dispenser provides more than 125 hand washes
Access to added-value services including medical equipment Test and Calibration, CQC advice and health and safety audits.
The UK's widest range of medical equipment, disposables and pharmaceuticals from all the leading brands.
Let us know if you find equipment or disposables cheaper, let us know within 14 days and we'll happily refund the difference.
Our flexible payment options include up to 60 days credit for account customers. Please contact us if you'd like to know more!
The availability information displayed is updated periodically throughout the day and changes frequently. The information should be used as a guide only. If you would like to ensure delivery by a given date, please contact our call centre on 01685 846666 who will be able to advise you further.