Siemens DCA Vantage Analyser
The new Siemens DCA Vantage Analyser is the point-of-care diabetes system that gives you the most proven, clinically relevant menu available today, delivering enhanced HbA1c and Microalbumin testing results including A:C Ratio. For tests, both the control kit and the test kit are needed
- HbA1c and A:C Ratio testing results in just six and seven minutes, respectively
- Increases patient comfort by requiring a smaller blood sample (1 uL) for HbA1c
- Provides HbA1c patient trend graph
- Online GFR calculator provides a tool for kidney disease staging
Improved clinical confidence
- Proven to provide accurate and precise lab-quality results
- Barcode patient data entry to reduce transcription errors
- Onboard printed results; eliminates transcription errors and saves time
- Automatically uploads results to a LIS/HIS
- Largest memory stores up to 4000 records: easily downloaded and transferred to a PC
- Add Sample to test cartridge, load and walk away
- No sample or reagent preparation
- Colour touch screen display; easier menu navigation, data entry and recall
- Minimal maintenance required with automatic reminders
- UK power cable
- Optical test cartridge
- Sponge tipped cotton buds
- Thermal printer paper
- Air filters
- Manual, paper and CD
- Test method sheets
* Please note that all offers of finance are subject to credit and approval from our partners. Please visit our Finance and Leasing Service page for more information.
Access to added-value services including medical equipment Test and Calibration, CQC advice and health and safety audits.
The UK's widest range of medical equipment, disposables and pharmaceuticals from all the leading brands.
Let us know if you find equipment or disposables cheaper, let us know within 14 days and we'll happily refund the difference.
Our flexible payment options include up to 60 days credit for account customers. Please contact us if you'd like to know more!
The availability information displayed is updated periodically throughout the day and changes frequently. The information should be used as a guide only. If you would like to ensure delivery by a given date, please contact our call centre on 01685 846666 who will be able to advise you further.